Thursday 9 January 2014

Name changes to my blog, and podcast

You may have noticed that the name has slightly changed for this blog page:

iSee - David Woodbridge  Technology Blog.

The reason for this was to bring some kind of order to the various things I have and will be producing: i.e. my recent book:

iSee - All you need to know on getting started with Apple products from a blind perspective, available in the iTunes store.

Subsequently, I also changed the name of my podcast from Apple and Other Technology to:

iSee - how to use Apple products from an accessibility perspective.

So iSee blog, iSee podcast, and iSee book.

Well, at least it makes sense to me (smile),.

The feed for my podcast hasn’t changed, its still:

http://davidwoodbr.podbean.com/feed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.